The only way to leave your husband
Same old stories
Same old sounds.
It's half past ten and
You're supine.
Clear clear water
In your spine.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
Green grass grows and
Rivers flow.
The four seasons
And Tesco.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
For better for worse
Til death us do part.
Plastic hangers
And K-Mart.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
I'm not the one who
Needs to tell you
From now on.Good luck, take care
Tick tock
Now I'm gone.
Same old sounds.
It's half past ten and
You're supine.
Clear clear water
In your spine.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
Green grass grows and
Rivers flow.
The four seasons
And Tesco.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
For better for worse
Til death us do part.
Plastic hangers
And K-Mart.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
I'm not the one who
Needs to tell you
From now on.Good luck, take care
Tick tock
Now I'm gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home