Not read, feel
I once met a songwriter
Who could not play~
His blood, his tears.
Who could not play~
His blood, his tears.
Well, the Devil's Advocate has come, seen and sown the seeds of blogdom in the mind of the Brindle one. She, in turn, purred and stirred then hemmed and hawed but not for long. Brindle wisdom will thus spring forth forthwith.
7 Comments:
Is that me? I used to be able to. I was just working out Ca' The Yowes (Scottish folk song, Robert Burns) yesterday, and it stirred all that again. So it's just dormant.
I don't understand. Do you mean he couldn't play the material that was (metaphorically) his blood and his tears?
Or that he couldn't play in a much more general sense - which caused blood and tears?
Plymouth ~ I mean both...
Neil ~ No it's not you :)
Oh dear. Whoever gave rise to the idea sounds like a bit of "an artist".
Good - that it ain't me. I'm working on it, playing my blood and tears. Bill Hicks managed it really well in his comedy. All heart and rage!
Yes, if you can - great. But this person CAN'T, for whatever reason. Because he's a tortured artiste or whatever. I'm glad it's not you.
Post a Comment
<< Home