THE CAT FLAP

Well, the Devil's Advocate has come, seen and sown the seeds of blogdom in the mind of the Brindle one. She, in turn, purred and stirred then hemmed and hawed but not for long. Brindle wisdom will thus spring forth forthwith.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Snake envy







I think snakes are cool
Masters of presentation
Great shape, one and all

They wake up with their
Faces smooth, perfect and in place-
Resplendent in fair,

Calibrated lives,
Their lunch always satisfies
Clockwork appetites.

From tiny vipers
To great massive boas, they
Come in all sizes.

If I had their fine,
Measured, understated style,
I'd not be here now.

3 Comments:

Blogger plymouth rock said...

a touch of the Freudians about that one, Brindle.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Brindle said...

Oh, did he envy snakes too :) ?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

You do have exactly the smae style you've described there!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home