THE CAT FLAP

Well, the Devil's Advocate has come, seen and sown the seeds of blogdom in the mind of the Brindle one. She, in turn, purred and stirred then hemmed and hawed but not for long. Brindle wisdom will thus spring forth forthwith.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My nineties






Five in the morning,
Clear and slight,
I moved in the half-light,
Past unsold sorrows,
Carrying my weary tomorrows.

Ghosts of cast-off days
Lived in the concrete maze
And graffitied halls.
Greeted some locals (hard as nails)
And listened for my better self's echoes.

In ten years, I grew
In skill, yet never knew
Til the very end,
That I and you and it
Were One and All and Spirit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

I was searching around for this to put a tune to it...

11:22 AM  
Blogger Brindle said...

Well, here it is :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home