Quote unquote
There's too much art in the world
From the edge of her seat, this bird
She said she said.
Then
She met she met
My quizzical look with eyes
That never did show surprise.
Well,
I said " I haven't heard words
Like that yet, this is a first
From one from one
Who's supposed to tell me why
A nice young everyday guy
Ahem
Like me Like me
Ought to come along and see
Something like this, a very
Fine work fine work."
From the edge of her seat, this bird
She said she said.
Then
She met she met
My quizzical look with eyes
That never did show surprise.
Well,
I said " I haven't heard words
Like that yet, this is a first
From one from one
Who's supposed to tell me why
A nice young everyday guy
Ahem
Like me Like me
Ought to come along and see
Something like this, a very
Fine work fine work."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home