THE CAT FLAP
Well, the Devil's Advocate has come, seen and sown the seeds of blogdom in the mind of the Brindle one. She, in turn, purred and stirred then hemmed and hawed but not for long. Brindle wisdom will thus spring forth forthwith.
Well, the Devil's Advocate has come, seen and sown the seeds of blogdom in the mind of the Brindle one. She, in turn, purred and stirred then hemmed and hawed but not for long. Brindle wisdom will thus spring forth forthwith.
6 Comments:
What did you say to it though? Did you offer it encouragement or censure? It's the growing season right now. All my houseplants are showing 'green shoots of recovery' having been pretty-much dormant for six months. By the way, now is the time to re-pot your lemon tree if its roots are pot-bound.
It's a bit of a monster, I have to say. Re-potted it into the largest available pot last September-now it takes two (men) to lift it.
It's growing new shoots too-lovely. Only ever say nice things to it :). Started it from seed about 18 yrs ago ( my parents took care of it while I was gone).
Amazing - you should post a picture of it. Has it ever had a (Hungarian-climate) lemon on it?
I haven't thought of that...Will borrow someone's camera and take its pic now :).
Alas, not. Apparently, lemon trees need smth doing to them in early "saplinghood" if they are to bear fruit later on.
Yes - post a photo. I hope you didn't tell it that it was a monster
I was asking for some advice, actually. Shrubs have long been known to be conduits of divine wisdom (see Bible).
Post a Comment
<< Home